This is the most profitable game in history, only 2 people that earn nearly 700 billion VND

Not a minecraft, a pokemon or a hit product, the success of this title is entirely up for the author. It's easy to say that GTA, Minecra...

Not a minecraft, a pokemon or a hit product, the success of this title is entirely up for the author.It's easy to say that GTA, Minecraft, Pokemon Go or CS: GO is one of the highest selling titles in history. However, if the calculation is based on the percentage of capital and sales revenue, less known game Rollercoaster Tycoon is the king of the king in the field of making money. So what is the story of this unique game of roller coastering?Rollercoaster Tycoon was born in 1999 by computer engineer, programmer Chris Sawyer. He had to work for two years, writing 99% of assembly lines, and the remaining 1% for Rollercoaster Tycoon.
 
 Chris Sawyer made his name with Rollercoaster Tycoon.

While programming this game, Sawyer is living in a remote village called Dunblane in Scotland. Because no programmer or co-worker is helping, all aspects of the game like gameplay mechanics, game content, balance, and game testing are all done by Sawyer alone, from start to finish. . However, a designer Simon Foster has assisted Sawyer with the rest of the game's graphics and graphics.In 1999, starting out with an indie game was hard, not as it is today, with the help of major gaming platforms, media outlets and even gamers coming from the community. online. However, Rollercoaster Tycoon makes a miracle that makes it hard to believe.

 
 Only two weeks after its release on July 25, 1999, Rollercoaster Tycoon climbed to second place on the bestselling list of PC games of the day, according to PC Data. It continued to hold the top spot in the following months as it continued to sell as fresh shrimp until the end of 2000. It is also reported that, in just the first 10 months, this anonymous game has been selling up to 749,749 in the North American market alone - an unprecedented achievement.
 
 Just briefly, the amount that Rollercoaster Tycoon brought to Chris Sawyer fell into the range $ 30 million (about 681 billion VND). In 2 years at home playing hard game, he must spend about 20 to 30 thousand dollars at the same time. Although he also had to pay for the designer Simon Foster, but what he earned certainly exceeded the original figure. In addition, it also opened up a golden era for Rollercoaster Tycoon with a myriad of later releases.

Name

Advanced tutorial,6,Bàn di chuột,1,Bàn Phím,2,Bàn Phím Có Dây,2,Basic guide,8,Business information,32,Chuột,2,Cuisine,59,Entertainment,196,Experience when traveling,4,Feng shui - Spirituality,31,Finance – Stock,124,Gamer,412,Games mobile,151,Games News,131,Games PC,80,Health,64,Information technology,156,Life,268,Linh kiện máy tính,1,Make money online,14,Market analysis,22,Market news,36,Máy tính và Laptop,5,News of life,85,Places to eat,2,Quạt và tản nhiệt,1,Science,60,Software tricks,30,Stock market,62,Tai nghe,2,Tai nghe chụp tai,1,Tai nghe nhét tai,1,Technology news,112,The memorable moments,4,Thiết bị điện tử,2,ThoGamer,4,Tourist,8,Tourist – Traveler,22,Travel destination,10,Travel services,2,Traveler,13,Virtual money,57,Virtual money information,35,
ltr
item
High Tech Brain: This is the most profitable game in history, only 2 people that earn nearly 700 billion VND
This is the most profitable game in history, only 2 people that earn nearly 700 billion VND
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-mLHEyS5AK8U/WxoSyZBxqDI/AAAAAAAAFkA/kMeGBT_439ETxGVP1icxxsH_cJzCgvY-QCLcBGAs/s640/Rollercoaster%2BTycoon.gif
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-mLHEyS5AK8U/WxoSyZBxqDI/AAAAAAAAFkA/kMeGBT_439ETxGVP1icxxsH_cJzCgvY-QCLcBGAs/s72-c/Rollercoaster%2BTycoon.gif
High Tech Brain
https://www.hightechbrain.com/2018/06/this-is-most-profitable-game-in-history.html
https://www.hightechbrain.com/
https://www.hightechbrain.com/
https://www.hightechbrain.com/2018/06/this-is-most-profitable-game-in-history.html
true
7716428879874315926
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy